The Executive Body created committees to lay down guidelines and devise a methodology to discover, study and investigate the ways to train a leading group of Muslims for Dawah works, Mass-media, Relief works, syllabus covering traditional and modern subjects, Students guidance, Wafaqul Madaris, Institute of Higher Islamic Studies, Journalism, Legal cell for protection of Muslim youths, Awqaf, New Construction, Sighting of moon, Media cell, Majlis for study and Islamic rulings, Competition for recitation, memorization, Tajweed and Quranic tafseer, Refresher course, Printing and Publication etc. were formed. At the end of the meeting some resolutions were passed.
* The enemies of Jamaate Ahle Hadeeth are sowing seeds of doubts that recent new election of Markazi Jamiat held on May 27, 2012 was conducted in gloomy atmosphere of fear and scuffle. The fact is that there was a complete transparency and freedom of choice in the election. An unreliable daily news paper from Delhi which published this news is well known in its silliness. The Executive Body lamented over its unfortunate attitude and rejected its allegation.
* Ahle Hadeeth Ulama and administrator of Jamiat State Units were reminded to make census of Salafi Scholars, Imams, teachers, doctors and other professionals facilitating to make All India Directory of the same who are rendering their services in the area.
* It is the duty of Ulama to present the true teachings of Islam to masses and make them aware of the ill consequences of un-Islamic customs prevailing in the society. There are two strong foundations of unity among the Muslim Ummah in form of the Holy Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.). So the Muslims ought to get united and be in agreement on the basis of the Holy Book and the Sunnah.
* It is time all well-wishers of society joined hands to fight the forces of immorality, debauchery and promiscuity. Our country is on the moral downslide. It is increasingly becoming apparent from the crime reports.
* Members expressed deep concern over the corruption and increasing dearness in the country and appealed the government to take necessary steps to control dearness because of this poverty will increase, leading to various crimes.
* They Urged the Muslims and Jamiat members to keep their society free from vices like cheating black marketing, and live-in- relationship.
* The Executive Body sees with grave concern the arresting of Muslim youths on terror charges. It feels this is a deep conspiracy to implicate Muslim youths, spoil their career and defame the Muslim community. The Executive Body demanded from the government to reach out to the real perpetrators, bring them to book, and redress the excesses done to Muslim youths. The Body demanded to stop the on going act of injustice and release all innocent persons with immediate effect and give them reasonable compensation.
* The Syrian government is committing outrages against its people and protesters. All Muslim countries should come out to resolve the Syrian issues by united and sincere efforts. The Body calls on Arab, world powers to intervene in Syria and make a quick start to end to the inhuman and brutal military campaign in Syria and accept the Syrian’s peoples legitimate demands as well as facilitate the delivery of relief and assistance to those who need it. It appealed to the Syrian government to stop bloodshed and transfer power to people in accordance with their wishes.
* The Body demanded that justice should be done to Palestinians who are suffering on the hands of Israelis. Israel is continuously committing atrocities against all Palestinians, even the world community is ignoring the hunger strikes of the Palestinian prisoners in Israeli Jails. The Body expressed that just and comprehensive solution to the Palestinian problem lies in establishing an independent State of Palestine on its national soil with the Holy city of Al-Qudus (Jerusalem) as its capital.
* The Body appealed the government to give shelter to the hapless people of Burma whose life and property has been violated back home by Buddhists and general public and who have been forced to flee their country. The government should intervene with UNHCR asking to grant the refugee status to these Burmese people immediately.
* It expressed grave shock over recent communal riots in the country, especially in Uttar Pradesh and appealed to the government to stop all this and promote peace and brotherhood.
* It also appealed to the government to review and remove objectionable matters in Waqf amendment bill because otherwise thousands of Waqf lands and properties will be lost.
* The members expressed shock over a news item reported by some Shisher Gupta linking Ahle Hadeeth and Wahabi with LeT and Alqaida respectively in Hindustan times dated July 12, 2012 and demanded an apology from the editor for the same. It further demanded the editor and publisher to take necessary action against the reporter. This attitude is against meaningful and positive journalism. The error should be rectified by the esteemed newspaper.
* The members expressed shock and anger over the legal notice of disgrace served by Maulana Abdul Wahab Khilji to the authorities of Markazi Jamiat Ahle Hadeeth through the Court. The Body condemns this deplorable act which is against the Shura and authorize the Markazi Jamiat to take legal action against him.
* The Body expressed profound grief over the death of Crown Prince HRH Prince Nayef Bin Abdul Aziz, an advocate of Salafi movement, who dedicated his noble life to purify the Faith, a central figure in Saudi decision making, was very close to Islamic clerics in Saudi Arabia and had succeeded to persuade clerics to discourage radical ideology. His death was considered a great loss to Muslim Ummah, Salafi group and humanity all over the world. The members conveyed their heart-felt condolences to Khadimaul Harmain, King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, Crown Prince Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud, the family of the late Prince Nayef bin Abdul Abdul Aziz, Saudi Ulama as well as the entire Muslim Ummah all over the world.
The members prayed Allah for his heavenly abode “O Allah! Admit him among Your pious servants and confer on him Your great reward and enter him into Choices Paradise. Ameen!
* The members of Body congratulated the Khadimul Harmain, King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, Crown Prince Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud, respected Ulama, royal family members and people of Saudi Arabia on the election of Crown Prince Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud. The Body expected him to render valuable services as he has been doing and patronage the poor, needy, mosques, cultural centres and charity organizations and humanitarian tasks as initiated by late Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud.
* The members expressed shock and grief over the death of Maulana Ubaidur Rahman Madani, Maulana Abdul Haque Qasmi, wife of Maulana Abdur Rahman Mubarakpuri and wife of Khawaja Qutbuddeen (Printer and publisher of Jamiat’s magazines). May Allah bless them, with mercy and forgiveness. A'meen!