ALL INDIA 11TH REFRESHER COURSE FOR IMAMS, TEACHERS AND FAITHFUL CHIEFS ENDED SUCCESSFULLY ON NOVEMBER, 19, 2017
There is a dire need of enlightened, trained and prudent persons to real the contemporary challenges and issues and well as to keep a tab on the human problems and difficulties. Chairing the concluding session of the foresaid programme, Maulana Asghar Ali Imam Mahadi Salafi, Ameer Markazi Jamiat Ahle Hdeeth Hind said. “People are the dependents of God’ the closest to Him are the most useful to His dependents.” (Saheeh Muslim).
In the Holy Quran, there is a telling comment on human history. “Why were there no righteous persons among the generations that passed away before you who would forbid others from causing corruption on earth”. (11:116)
It means there should always be an organized group to promote virtue and neutralize vice. They were expected to ensure that anarchy did not spread across the earth.
In this regard the All India Refresher Course for Imams is a modest step in the right direction. If Allah wills, and it is hoped, this one will serve as a foundation upon which the trainees may build the sound character, self accounting, discipline eagerness to serve humanity, national integration, sense of human suffering etc. etc.
Self improvement, sincerity, patience, truth, and honesty are the weapons to fight various evils, including extremism, terrorism and Daish activities. The teachings of Islam focused on improving individuals in all aspects of their life. They were directed to bringing about changes internally through heart and mind and meant to empower human beings to control evil forces that are always wound them. It is advised to trainees to keep their hearts free from hancor and enmity.
Maulana Haroon Sanabli, General Secretary Markazi Jamiat Ahle Hadeeth Hind in his concluding address explained the aims and objects of the Refresher Course arranged to keep guard on the nature and character of Imams, teachers and make them aware of their responsibilities towards nation, community and Jamaat. Positive thinking, love, peace and brotherhood are jewels to solve modern day’s problems and issues. The credit of Refresher Course goes to Maulana Asghar Ali Imam Mahadi Salafi, Ameer Jamiat Ahle Hadeeth who initiated the event to happen for almost II years ago and made it a success and beneficial to all. I hope the noble work will lead to goodness. We should be ready to bear our responsibilities towards community development, nation building and human well being.”
Maulana Zahid Reza Rizvi, chairman Madarsa Board Uttrakhand, congratulating Jamiat Ahle Hadeeth extended his good wishes and prayer for this successful training programme and Jamiat’s endeavours for this noble cause.
Dr. Manzoor Alam, General Secretary Milli Council, New Delhi appreciated the efforts of Jamiat for conducting the dawah training which is a timely answer to contemporary challenges. The method and manner of dawah must go side by side the changing time and age. It is the dire need of the time.
Maulana Sayyed Jalaluddin Umari, Ameer Jamat Islami Hind, commended the training programme a very useful and foresighted. It will make people to understand Islam better. However, we should stick to the noble teachings of Holy Quran, to worship Allah, follow the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet and improving the pious quality in self. The success lies on it.
THE WORKING BODY’S MEETING OF MARKAZI JAMIAT AHLEHADEETH HELD ON NOVEMBER 19, 2017
The Markazi Jamiat Ahle Hadeeth’s Working Body meeting was held on November 19, 2017 at Ahle Hadeeth Complex, Okhla New Delhi under the chair of Maulana Asghar Ali Imam Mahadi Salafi, Ameer Jamiat of Markazi Jamiat Ahle Hadeeth Hind at 10.30 A.M. the meeting was attended by its members and special invitees from different states in which national and international issues concerning the community, country and humanity were discussed.
Ameer Markazi Jamiat, Maulana Asghar Ali Imam Mahadi Salafi expressed his views that Education, supplication, devotion, unity, harmony, national integration, communal harmony, patriotism human benevolence are timely answers to pursue DAISH and terrorsim.
Maulana Haroon Sanabli, General Secretary Markazi Jamiat Ahle Hadeeth Hind read the minutes of last meeting and was unanimously confirmed. He also presented action Taken Reprt and future Plan of Jamiat’s dawati, educational, administrative, human benevolence, kindness and devotional planning. It was agreed upon to continue with force the on-going programme of Qaumi and Milli endevours in pursuit of DAISH and Terrorism.
The Finance Secretary, Alhaj Wakeel Parvez presented the Jamiat’s the credit and debit account for the year which was satisfactorily accepted.
The Working Body appeals people to show generosity for the construction of multipurspose building in Ahle Hadeeth Complex, Okhla New Delhi.
The Body unanimously accepted the proposal of 34th All India Ahle Hadeeth Conference in Ramleela Ground New Delhi in the month of March 2017. The following resolutions were adopted in the meeting.
(1) The Working Body appreciates the successful ban on liquor and dowry in Bihar and appeals the public to cooperate with the government eradicating this social evils.
(2) The Working Body does not like different views of different people expressed on Babri Masjid. The matter should be discussed by concerned parties only. At this state when the Supreme Court is beginning the day to day hearing from December 5, 2017. The Body re-iterates its umpteen number of times that it is with the stand of Muslim Personal Law Board and go by the verdict of the court. The Body further explains that all parties should accept the Court verdict and abide by its judgement.
(3) The Working Body appeals the ‘Ulama, and leaders of milli organizations to refrain from themselves from criticism and counter criticism of each other as well as promulgating conflicts and discord through words and writings causing harm to milli interests.
(4) The Body appeals the political parties to abide by the guidelines formulated by the Election Commission of India aiming at the people’s interest and country’s development. It is not in the interest of the nation to raise inflammatory and religious matters to win the election causing communal conflict in the country. The Body also demands to debar the criminals facing cases in the court of law.
(5) The Body condemns the attitude of some political leaders hoping to get votes through harassment and torment to minorities. This attitude is unconstitutional and inhuman. Such persons should be dealt with iron hands.
(6) The Body appeals the government to release the innocent youth arrested on fabricated charges and mere suspicion. The Body demands serious and tangible action against the officers causing harm and wastage of time to the youth. The freed youth should be given reasonable compensation.
(7) The Body condemns in strong words the terrorist acts in the country and across the globe. The Body further condemns the DAISH and its atrocities. There are certain elements associating DAISH with Islam and Muslims while violence, bloodshed and atrocities of any sort are a creation of some world destructive powers defaming the name of Islam. Its association with Islam is injustice and wrong.